Are you in rush, looking to have a hot dish in 20 min? Well, just turn on the oven, set the heat at 200°C (390 °F) and let’s start preparing our Egg, Soy and Dairy Free Pizza Carnivore.
To have all done in 20min we are using as base a shortcrust pastry (pâte brisée) carefully chosen, making sure it is Egg, Say and Dairy Free. Roll it on the baking trays using the included cooking paper delivered with the pastry. To get a good texture and avoid having a too brittle base, gently spread a good layer of tomato thick sauce. You can now start adding the other ingredients (feel free to improvise) and build your tasty pizza. One you are happy with the toppings, add another layer of tomato sauce and put all to oven.
Depending on the oven settings, you will need between 8 and 12 minutes. Keep en eye on the pizza as the pastry is turning easily dark if overheated.
Once done, let is cool for a short while.
- 1 Shortcrust pastry (pâte brisée)
- 3/4 lb (350 gr) Tomato salsa
- 1/4 lb (100 g) Big diameter salami thin slices
- 1/4 lb (100 g) Chopped garlic salami
- 1/4 lb (100 g) Roasted peppers
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390 °F).
- Place the Shortcrust Pastry into the tray using the baking paper supplied with the pastry.
- Add half of the Tomato Salsa over the entire pizza base.
- Add the Toppings, followed by the other half of Tomato Salsa. Include the basil as well.
- Put the tray in the oven for 8 – 12 minutes, depending on your oven type and settings.
- Check the pizza regularly as the shortcrust pastry turns dark very fast in the end of the cooking.
- Enjoy your Dairy Free, Egg Free and Soy Free Pizza Carnivore!
If you like corn and onion, please take a look at the Dairy Free Pizza Rodeo Recipe.